Health and Welfare Fund – Forms/Notices

FORMS – If you are unable to access any of the following forms, please contact the Fund Office to request the specific form(s) you need.


Change of Address

If you recently moved, please login to your account to easily update your address by clicking on your My Profile.  By updating your address on My150 all Local 150 entities will be notified of your updated address (i.e., District Office, Apprenticeship Training, Fund Office, etc.). Alternatively, you can complete the following Change of Address Form and submit the form to the Fund Office.

OHC Forms

Welfare Fund Forms

Miscellaneous Forms


Welfare Fund Notices