MOE Health Plan Marketplace Information – Resource Material
Newly Eligible Members* coming into the Marketplace on or after April 1, 2017…..be on the lookout for the following:
*This information does not apply to eligible hourly members before April 1, 2017. If you fall into this category, you should already be enrolled in the MOE Health Plan Marketplace.
FORMS – If you are unable to access any of the following forms, please contact the Fund Office to request the specific form(s) you need.
Change of Address
If you recently moved, please login to your www.My150.com account to easily update your address by clicking on your My Profile. By updating your address on My150 all Local 150 entities will be notified of your updated address (i.e., District Office, Apprenticeship Training, Fund Office, etc.). Alternatively, you can complete the following Change of Address Form and submit the form to the Fund Office.
Welfare Fund Forms
Welfare Fund Notices
Retiree Welfare Plan Notices
- Annual Breast Reconstruction Notice & Notice of Creditable Coverage
- Summary Annual Report as of December 31, 2015
- Summary of Material Modifications (Increase in the Maximum Annual Benefit from $22,500 – $25,000, Bariatric Surgery update)
- Summary of Material Modifications (Increase in the Maximum Annual Benefit from $25,000 – $30,000 – Effective January 1, 2017)
- Summary of Material Modifications (Rx Changes, MinuteClinic – Effective April 1, 2017)
- Retirees Summary of Benefits and Coverage (For Plan Year January 1, 2017 through December 31, 2017)