Pension Plan Notices & Forms

If you are anticipating retirement, please contact the Retirement Services Group at (708) 579-6630 to receive information regarding the forms you will need to complete to start the retirement process.

Annual Notices


For Retiree Medical Savings Plan (RMSP) Account forms, click here.

Model Qualified Domestic Relations Order (QDRO)

The following model orders should be used for those members that are segregating marital assets payable to an Alternate Payee (ex-spouse, child(ren)).  By using the model orders, the process for “qualifying” the order by the Fund Administrator is more efficient and easier.  Marital assets that can be segregated due to a divorce can consist of the following:

If the member has benefits under both the Pension Fund and REF and is segregating assets for both Funds, please use the respective model orders for each Fund.  If you have any questions regarding the model orders, please contact the Retirement Services Group at (708) 579-6630.



Contact Information

6150 Joliet Rd
Countryside, IL 60525
Tel: 708.579.6630
Fax: 708.354.7732

More contact info >>